Sponsorship is one of the best ways to brand your organization as a thought leader and to highlight your commitment to advancing health care through supply chain excellence. As a sponsor, you will be able to:
- Innovate by showcasing your organization’s expertise at the field’s leading conference. The conference provides a myriad of opportunities to present trends, products and solutions that increase efficiency and boost innovation in health care organizations.
- Engage your target audience as a thought leader. As we focus on how to advance supply chain strategy and effectively manage the quality and affordability of care, share how your company helps advance supply chain and shape the future of the field.
- Connect with the field’s key decision makers. With more than 1,000 attendees, AHRMM18 offers an ideal forum for establishing and strengthening professional relationships.
Step One: Choose a Sponsorship Level
Four sponsorship levels (Diamond, Platinum, Gold and Silver) are available to promote your brand and showcase your products to AHRMM19 attendees before onsite and after the show.
Not sure which level is right for you? Contact Kathy Ryan at email@example.com to create a package that fits your needs, budget and target audience.
All Sponsorship Level Benefits
- Before the show: Logo* in the AHRMM19 mailer sent to 25,000 potential attendees and on conference website.
- During the show: Logo* in printed Onsite Guide, in mobile app, signage and general session’s slides, with audience up to 1,100.
- After the show: Logo* in a post-conference issue of Supply Chain Strategies & Solutions magazine mailed to 4,300+ AHRMM members.
- One-time use of the AHRMM19 Pre-Show Attendee Mailing List (does not include email addresses).
- Sponsor Badge Ribbon for company personnel.
Diamond and Platinum Level Sponsorship Additional Benefits
- One-time use of the AHRMM Member Mailing List (does not include email addresses).
Diamond Level Sponsorship Additional Benefits
- Opportunity to include promotional literature about your company or products in the conference bag.
- Advertising in one conference-related email blast sent to registered attendees.
Step Two: Select Your Sponsorship(s) and Receive the Above Benefits Based on the Total Amount
Maximize Attendees' Experience to Help Them Stay Engaged:
Provide attendees with convenient Wi-Fi throughout the convention center and at a hot spot at your booth. Your company name as password.
- Onsite Guide & Mobile App
Your logo placed throughout conference mobile app and on the cover of the Onsite Guide.
- Welcome Reception
Your logo on signage throughout the venue, drink tickets and tent cards.
- Leadership & Achievement Reception
Logo recognition signs and table tents: 5 invitations.
- Attendee Luncheon
Signage, table tents and napkins with company logo: 10 invitations.
- Starbucks Cappuccino Cart
Offer attendees "their Starbucks" on the show floor. Possible to host in sponsor's booth based on location.
- Popcorn Station
Treat attendees to fresh popped popcorn. Attendees pick up popcorn bags in sponsor's booth and bring them to the AHRMM booth for fill-up or sponsor hosts popcorn.
- Headshot Station
Logo featured at the Headshot Station in the AHRMM Hub where attendees can have professional headshots taken.
- Sunrise Yoga
Treat attendees to an invigorating yoga session on Monday morning.
- Morning Coffee Break
Company name on signage in the area where coffee and rolls are served.
- Conversation Corner
Table tents and signage in conversation corner in exhibition hall. Sponsor can provide additional catering and snacks.
Fuel Innovation and Thought Leadership:
- Educational Tracks
Speaker introduction in one session and logo recognition on slides and signage in every track session.
- Keynote Address
Speaker introduction and recognition signs during opening keynote offer a tremendous opportunity for exposure.
- General Session
Speaker introduction and recognition signs during general session, our best attended educational events.
- Lunch & Learns
Opportunity to conduct a private educational luncheon.
Keep Attendees Connected:
- Charging Station
Keep attendees plugged in with Charging Station featuring your logo on large signage to be used in high traffic area of conference.
- Digital Signage
Keep your company logo and message constantly in sight of attendees as they navigate learning lab rooms.
Sponsorships are limited and available on a first-come, first-served basis. Contact Kathy Ryan at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your sponsorship goals today!